5 Random Facts About Me
- I’m a New Orleans native which means I measure my ability to live in any place by the quality of food and music.
- I have travelled to over ten countries and have been fortunate enough to live in three. A year ago I wrote a travel essay about my experiences for The Places We’ve Been profiling my experiences with Maiko, a student I tutored during my time in The Republic of Georgia.
- I’M ENGAGED!!! And it just so happens it’s to the only guy I’ve ever dated. Our meeting can only be contributed to fate as I had never been to Savoy and was only there because a friend randomly invited me to hear live music. Before we went in I said ” I need to kiss a guy, I mean I haven’t kissed a guy in a while.” Alex (my fiancé) was the wonderful man I locked lips with.
- In 2012 I attended the Cannes Film Festival in France. I snuck into an A-list exclusive party by hiding between a group of men. Essentially they were so tall that the bouncer didn’t see me in the middle. I met Nicole Kidman and gorged myself on free champagne for hours!
- I secretly wish to work for TMZ. I think it’s the perfect combination of being nosy and writing about something I love…